Beautiful reproduction of Kennkarte for German citizen. Originals were printed on linen, this one is printed on linen-textured cardstock. Looks and feels very similar.
For non-personalized version you will get:
- blank document
- and optionally (please let me know in comments!) fingerprints printed on
You can add 3RM revenue stamp for extra fee. It is included in personalized variant. For historical accuracy this stamp should only be applied to Kenkarte from area covered by Prussian police (most of Germany except the south and Austria). If your place of issue is not in this are, by default I'll not apply the stamp - if you want it regardless, please let me know in the comments.
For personalized variant you will get:
- your picture printed and stapled to the document
- 3RM issue fee stamp (glued to the document) - by default for Prussian police region only!
- all details filled out on a period German type writer
- fingerptints printed on
- all stamps and signature
Make sure you provide me with the details in comments (I can help you) and also a electronic version of picture I'll print on photo paper and affix onto the document (send it to firstname.lastname@example.org).
Hints for realistic photo:
- don's smile, keep your head straight and proud
- not necessary but recommended to look into the camera
- most common were half-profiles (showing left cheek)
- men: jackets or at least shirts and tie / bow-tie,
- women: no lose hair, shoulders covered
- avoid casting shadow on the surface behind you